The Internet has made a radical change in the way human beings operate in their day to day lives. Over the years, it has not only evolved but has also influenced every industry and revolutionized the way we communicate.
We need it. We love it. We can’t live without it. All hail the Internet!
- 93% of existent website traffic comes from search engines.
- Website load times that take longer than 2 seconds increased bounce rates by 50%
- As of December 27, 2019, the internet is 11,247 days old or around 31 years old.
- North America only makes up 8.2% of the entire population of internet users.
- There are 2.1 billion accounts on Facebook, but 270 million of them are fake accounts.
- South Korea has the most population of mobile users at 71.5%.
- In Q2 2018, .COM became the top-level domain that has the most registered sites.
- Of all the traffic on the internet, 51.8% are from bots while 48.2% are from humans.
- Amongst all searches on record, around 50% of them have at least 4 words.
- In Q3 2018, all the top-level domains gathered 342 million domain name registrations.
- The online adult industry makes 3000$ a second.
- Almost half of the internet users on Earth are from Asia.
- Daily blog posts published on the internet reach up to 4 million.
- High ranking Google content has an average word count of 1,140-1,285 words.
- The processing of an answer for one Google query utilizes 1,000 computers within 0.2 seconds.
- Around 1.94 billion websites from around the world have been recorded in December 2018.
- Among the population of internet users, 80% have a mobile phone in possession.
- Internet World Stats show that 4,536,248,808 people have internet access as of June 30, 2019.
- 1 out of every three downloads is NSFW.
- The average time that a person spends on social media networks every day is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Each day, more than 90,000 websites fall victim to hacking.
- An average of 63,000 searches passes through Google each second of everyday.
- 12% of all existing websites online are NSFW.
- Sunday is the day of maximum consumption.
Disclaimer: All data, figures have been collected from various sources across the Google.