In the first part, we have discussed about the following Business Intelligence (BI) Tools:
- Power BI
- Pentaho BI
- Dundas BI
This is the final part of this article. In this part, we will learn about the rest 5. They are:
- EasyReports BI
- Looker BI
- Zoho Analytics
- Yellowfin BI
EasyReports Business Intelligence software is a reporting and MIS suite comprising of tools to help users with analyzing data from a variety of solutions – ERP and Custom build applications. EasyReports, one of the most popular BI reporting tools trusted by entrepreneurs and can be seamlessly integrated with ERP like Tally. ERP9, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, excel and other databases, and more. With EasyReports Business Intelligence, users can slice and dice data and apply functions such as variation, data interval, etc. to derive different reports out of the data.
Features of EasyReports BI
There are numerous features of EasyReports. Some of the key features have been discussed here;
- The drag and drop functionality of EasyReports makes the tool more user friendly and easy to use.
- The tool requires no technical knowhow.
- Ready layouts are available for reporting purpose. They can be saved as well as retrieved for later use.
- Customized fields can be created based on the requirement. Fields like month, customer name, ledger name, cost centre, cost category, company name are some of the pre defined fields available in the report.
- EasyReports has provision for analysis of reports either weekly, monthly or even quarterly. It also allows for summarizing, grouping as well as filtration of reports.
- The BI tool supports for comparison of reports between months as well as between years. Also consolidations of reports across various companies are available in this tool.
- EasyReports have an in-built tool for getting Tally data directly in Excel, thus saving manual labour. Both export and import of data from Excel document can be customized as per the needs of the user. Excel Integration defines the reports in Excel with customized functions.
- Integration is readily available based on the database used to connect the BI tool with the ERP system being used by the organization.
- People with Admin rights in an organization can define security to users based on their roles that can access only specific areas as per their knowledge and responsibility.
- EasyReports provides exporting reports in multiple formats like Excel, PDF, Word, etc. It even has the facility of emailing reports directly from the reporting application.
- Tally Integration provides for error free import as well as auto schedule sync of data. This out of the box integration feature also supports customized fields.
- Users can customize their reports in their own suitable way. The can either add or delete existing fields and add customized fields to it. Say, for example, Salesperson or Budget field is not available in Tally, but it can be added externally.
- EasyReports can convert any report or a collection of reports into visual dashboards combining data in tables with graphical views.
- EasyReports BI tool has over 200 ready reports available in all 3 formats; Grid, Pivot and Dashboard.
- EasyReports provides the functionality for auto-scheduling of reports daily, weekly or even monthly. It has provisions for custom scheduling as well.
Advantages of EasyReports BI
EasyReports BI has in-built reports for your business. With the click of the mouse and quick customization and deployment, the reports can be automated and scheduled at any given point of time.
Here are some of the crucial benefits of using EasyReports Business Intelligence Reporting tool;
- Generate Key Business Insights from EasyReports
- Get Better Visualization of Complex Data with EasyReports
- Get rid of Data Manipulation with the help of EasyReports
- EasyReports is extremely Versatile & Flexible BI tool for Reporting
- Increase productivity of entire workforce with Automated BI Tool EasyReports
- Get sample templates and ready layouts for all sorts of reports with EasyReports
- Troubleshoot the Performance issues of Tally ERP by removing the load from your Tally files by using EasyReports
- Gain actionable insights about your business with EasyReports
- Get useful insights with customized business reports with EasyReports
- Get best possible analysis of your business data with the help of EasyReports
- EasyReports allows for on-demand data synchronization with Tally ERP9
Data discovery app, Looker is another BI tool to look out for! This platform integrates with any SQL database or warehouse and is great for startups, midsize-businesses or enterprise-grade businesses. It is an informal investigation application that gives an instinctive way to deal with information.
Features of Looker BI
Here are some features of Looker BI:
- APIs for integration into custom or third-party applications
- Browser-based interface and customizable dashboards
- Easy to build dashboards that work on any device
- Drag-and-drop mechanism
- Collaboration features
- Extensible modeling language defines dimensions and measures
Advantages of Looker BI
Here are some advantages of Looker BI:
- User friendly enough to democratize data for the entire organization
- Ability to quickly connect to data sources without heavy back-end data engineering requirements
- Easily modify saved reports to highlight specific points of interest
- Report across multiple clients, lead paths and referral objects
- Save reports to come back to frequently visited reports for real time updates
Sisense uses 64-bit computer, parallelization capabilities, and multi-core CPUs. This user-friendly tool allows anyone within your organization to manage large and complex datasets as well as analyze and visualize this data without your IT department getting involved. The app’s powerful visual reports can be used to generate smart analysis. It also has an easy-to-use interface which even non-techies can quickly adapt to.
Features of Sisense
These are the features of Sisense:
- Eye-grabbing visualization
- Exports data to PDF, Excel, Images, CSV and other formats
- Enables to deliver interactive terabyte-scale analytics
- Embed entire dashboards or individual widgets
- Intuitive ‘script-less’ user interface
- Drag-and-drop user interface
- Data unification
- Data mash-ups
Advantages of Sisense
These are the reasons why Sisense is so popular:
- It is Powerful, Yet Easy to Use
- It does Accurate Data Analysis in Real Time
- Provides excellent technical support and its agents offer effective insight and feedback on how users can best leverage their data asset.
- Connects smoothly to almost all data storage platforms and this allows users to easily view their data asset in different systems.
- The software stands out for its ability to draw large amounts of data from multiple data sources at high speeds.
- It quickly creates robust dashboards that are accessible on any device.
- The system can be easily customized for multiple user levels.
Use Zoho Analytics for in depth reporting and data analysis. This business intelligence tool has automatic data sync and can be scheduled periodically. You can easily build a connector by using the integration API’s. Blend and merge data from different sources and create meaningful reports. With an easy editor you create personalized reports and dashboards enabling you to zoom into the important details.
Features of Zoho Analytics
The features of Zoho Analytics have been listed below;
- You can upload data from spreadsheets & flat files like Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, JSON, XML, text files and more. You can also feed data from online storage services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox & Microsoft OneDrive. Data can also be pulled from Web URL feeds.
- You can connect to a wide range of relational databases hosted in-house or in the cloud for analytics.
- Connect with popular business applications in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Help Desk, HR, IT and many more, through readymade connectors.
- Zoho Analytics allows you to blend & merge data from different sources to create meaningful business reports.
- Visually analyze your data and build insightful reports and dashboards with our easy drag-and-drop interface. No IT help required!
- Carry out in-depth analytics, derive key metrics, and uncover hidden insights using the powerful analytical capabilities.
Advantages of Zoho Analytics
The features of Zoho Analytics have been listed below:
- Streamlines data gathering
- Empowers visualization with dashboards
- Simplifies creation of charts
- Optimizes pivot tables
- Supercharges collaboration and flexibility.
Yellowfin is unique and the only enterprise analytics suite that enables organizations to extract transformational value from their data because we combine action based dashboards, automated data discovery, and data storytelling into a single, integrated platform.
Features of Yellowfin BI
The features of Yellowfin BI have been listed below:
1. Assisted Insights
3. Data Visualization
4. Data Storytelling
5. Data Sources
6. Data Preparation
7. Data Governance
8. Data Transformation
10. Alerts and Broadcast
11. Collaborative BI
12. Mobile App
13. Machine Learning
14. Dashboard Types
15. Big Data Sources
16. Web API
17. Relational Database
18. Admin Console
19. Data Quality
Advantages of Yellowfin BI
Yellowfin provides you with data you need to understand your business faster. It leverages a single integrated platform alongside quality enterprise governance and intuitive BI storytelling. Both enterprises and data professionals can enjoy the following benefits:
- End-to-End BI Solution
- Easier User Adoption
- More Comprehensible Analytics Results
- Business Data Transparency
- Deeper Business Insights
- Better Data Visualization
Thus, Business Intelligence tools are designed to make sense of the huge quantities of data that organizations accumulate over time. BI tools analyze this information and present it as actionable information that can guide decision making. Business Intelligence provides the correct data at the suitable time to ideal individuals with the goal that they can take the correct choices.